Core has been asked to provide the technical lead for the upgrade of an ABB ICSS system covering a main platform and 4 wellhead platforms.
Core has been asked to provide the technical lead for the upgrade of an ABB ICSS system covering a main platform and 4 wellhead platforms, comprising:
- Upgrade from 8000xA v5.1 to v6.0.3 and to the latest Microsoft Layer and upgrade virtualization
- Upgrade of the control network.
- Install of a Cyber Security Layer
- Upgrade from SG400 to AC800M-HI controllers.
- Upgrade from AC410 controllers to AC800M controllers.
- Upgrade of remote operator stations(RoS).
- Integration of multiple 3rd Party data streams.
Due to the COVID-19 working restrictions a method was required to enable the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) to continue albeit with remote working. This involved integrating three main locations, Scotland, England and India.