A two-day process control training course
A two-day process control training course developed to empower the technicians and engineers responsible for supporting upstream oil and gas topsides operations.
Optimised process control is an essential factor in maintaining production rates, maximising uptime and meeting targets for emissions and produced water quality.
Typical challenges include:
- Slugging from platform and remote multiphase flowlines
- Production completely reliant on gas lift and the importance of compressor uptime
- Tight environmental restrictions on flaring and low OIW ppm
- Increased safety requirements such as low alarm rates, increased scrutiny on overrides and controllers operating in manual
- Maintaining uptime and (daily) production targets
This two-day course has been developed to benefit Technicians and Engineers responsible for resolving such operational problems so they can address more of these issues themselves.
If this is of interest please Contact Us